To accommodate a Covid safe event, in line with the NSW Department of Education guidelines, we request the student, parents, carers ensure the following:
Personal hygiene maintained
• Maintain 1.5mtrs distance amongst all adults
• Ensure all staff and attendees are well and free of symptoms
• Persons who are unwell, with symptoms, as stipulated by NSW health for Covid-19, we request you do not attend.
• All tables, chairs and all other surfaces will have been sanitised.
• Hand sanitiser and antibacterial cleaning supplies available will be available if students, parents, carers do not have their own.
• Students, parents, carers, may choose to wear a face mask but they are not mandatory
Sign in upon arrival
• Upon arrival, all adults and accompanying students will be required to sign in via QR code/Service NSW app.
• Families will be seated in family groups with 1.5metres between each family.
• Upon entry into the hall, please remain seated and do not roam/move/mingle around the hall to minimise mingling outside of household or close friend groups.
We look forward to seeing you at the Open Day.
We thank you in advance for supporting our Covid planning.